Payment method

Dulce16
Level 2
Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines

Payment method

How to change my bank account number in the payment method?

14 Replies 14

Hello,

my flat is listed, and am expecting a guest on the 7th, but I can't add payment because my country, Nigeria is not listed, what do I do? 

Thanks. 

Maya50
Level 2
Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France

Hello every Hosts and Collaborators..

Do you have a problem with PayPal?.

As I could not anymore transfer any a mount of money from PayPal to my bank account.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Maya

hello

I have same problem I dont have Master card

I earn some money but couldnt pass to my acc

Hello Natasa! I have Master Card by Payoneer, but its USD only. So I have some Euros stucked in Air bnb and dont know how to take them out. Any ideas? Thanks

Cynthia60
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Hello my old master card is not available anymore and i have a quests on 24 August , how can i remove the old credit card ? i aaded a new one but not possible to remove the old one .Thanks

Jane379
Level 1
Carluke, United Kingdom

I had a guest Andrew stay from Sunday 6th until Wednesday 9th and have still not been paid for this transaction, which is making me want to check the last 6 months to make sure that no other ones have gone missing.

Michael411
Level 2
Port Antonio, Jamaica

cant figure out how to get payment to my jamaican bank acct.

Jennifer606
Level 1
Anderson, SC

Hello,

I'm new and I'm trying to get my payouts to go into my Money Market account.  Is this possible? It only gives the option of checking or savings...

Thanks.

Hernan17
Level 1
Cuernavaca, Mexico

I did my Payment method Tuesday  but I don't if it's ready can I help me

It is possible that a third person can pay with your credi card?? 

Dusanka0
Level 1
Sevnica, Slovenia

Hello, 

I can't figure it out how to make payment by credit card. After I have made a booking, I'd like to pay by credit card. What do I have to write in the trwo separate boxes for payment?  please reply quickly.

thanks and best regard 

Amanda308
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

a guest wants to pay in cash. what do i do? is that allowed? what are the repercussions if that happens?

Dario-Dalfi0
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

It says that o got pay buy on my account doesn't figure 

Hi @Dulce0.

Try these steps:

Access your profile -> Account settings -> Payment methods -> Then add another card.