Payment not received

Brendan205
Level 2
Austin, TX

Payment not received

Someone was able to automatically book my place when they did not meet the minimum night requirement. After the reservation was completed I did not receive payment. The payment does not show up on past or future transactions. Has anyone else had this problem?

3 Replies 3
Hilary79
Level 8
Spokane, WA

@Brendan205 

What a terrible issue to deal with!   No, I personally (and thankfully) haven't experienced this issue.  If you haven't done so yet, I would recommend calling customer service as they should be able to give you an update, 1-415-800-5959.  

Kristyn9
Level 2
McKinney, TX

@Brendan205 

Yes, I am dealing with this same issue right now. This is the second time this month this has happened to me. The first time was with a resolution center payout from a guest for damages. It took me 4 phone calls to CS and over 10 hours either on hold or speaking with a CS agent to finally get the issue resolved a week later.

This time the guest booked, the payment showed as an upcoming payout, and then on the day of payout the payment magically disappeared. I called CS last night, spent 45 minutes on hold, and then spoke to a CS agent that told me that the payment has been scheduled for release. I was told I should receive the payment shortly. I explained that I had the same issue a week ago with another payment and asked her to escalate the issue to someone that could actually fix the problem.  She also assured me that she would escalate the issue and keep me updated on the progress. 

Of course, this has not happened yet. I emailed the CS agent this morning, because I still have not received my payout. The money is still missing from my upcoming payouts. CRICKETS.... No response or update from CS. I am NOT surprised. 

My plan is to call again tomorrow morning, sit on hold for 45 minutes to an hour, and hopefully, reach a CS agent that can actually help. You have to call and keep calling until you finally reach a competent CS agent that can actually fix the problem. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Brendan205 @Kristyn9 

Thank you for highlighting the problem with your payments not showing in your Transaction History here, and I'm really sorry that you've had this issue.

The Payments team identified the issue and I'm pleased to say it is now fixed, so if you visit your Transaction History page you should now see the payment rescheduled and it will be on its way to you shortly.

If you still see something amiss then please shout, and we can report back to the team.