Payment query

Payment query

I haven’t received my last two payments from Airbnb and am worried because I have more guests booked in through July and August. I have messaged the support team several times. They say they will refer my query to the correct team, but then they close the enquiry thread. I am becoming increasingly concerned. Does anyone know how I can resolve this please? 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Helen2423 @Nick often rides to the rescue and kicks Customer Service on hosts behalf. Have you checked your transaction history to see if Airbnb are claiming money from you for a long past event?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the tag @Mike-And-Jane0 

I'm sorry to read this @Helen2423 I have now asked support to have a look into this and I will update you via DM when they reply to me. 

Thank you 

@Nick @Mike-And-Jane0 Thank you all very much for your replies and help. Very much appreciated. It’s the first problem I’ve needed help with and I’ve been a host since 2018. Thank you Nick for contacting the support team for me. I will let you know if I hear anything. Best regards, Helen

Muguette5
Level 1
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Same happened to me today.  They sent the payment to the wrong bank account July 4th  .  I got on a chat with them at 10 am  it's ^:40 and they just erased the conversation... I don't know where my money is...

They made me call the bank instead of checking with accounting  Bank  said they returned the money on july 9th, we are now on the 14th. Then I called explained everything AGAIN...  she said she was going to call me back ...2 hours later... Nothing.!!!!!... I call back and explain everything AGAIN.  she is trying very hard to ding the person with this ticket or the accounting. Then a get 2 messages saying :

We weren't able to find this conversation. TWICE!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR  5 HOURS ON THE PHONE AND COMPUTER... It's now 6:46.. Are these people laughing at us? How hard is it to get in touch with accounting and see that the payment came back and to send it to me????
THIS IS NOT RIGHT. My guest came to help me to get to the chat... he wasn't impressed at all that we are treated this way...