Payment still pending after 1 week

Payment still pending after 1 week

I have been a host since 2015 and have never encountered this issue before: my guest has arrived a week ago and I still haven’t received payment from Airbnb. I have wrote to the Airbnb Support team the day after the arrival of my guests and the gentleman said that Airbnb is experiencing server problems and that I should receive the payment within a week. I have wrote back a day ago and have received no response. In the meantime, I contacted my guest to verify if Airbnb had collected the full amount and she confirmed that the first payment was taken on her credit card but not the second one. What could explain this situation? I have tried to find a phone number to call Airbnb but the one I found is out of service...

I find this very odd. Is anybody else experiencing such a situation and what would you recommend?

Many thanks and wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Blandine

10 Replies 10
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Blandine15 

Sorry to see you are having this issue. I contacted CS on your behalf and sent them over the details you provided here. I'll update you via DM as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Hi @Nick,

No payment has yet been made to me for this rental. I really need these funds to pay my employees who take care of my property. This payment is overdue for now ten days and I have received no feedback at all from anyone who really is able to do something about it. 
Thank you,

Blandine

Rakim-Robert0
Level 2
DSM, Tanzania

same here, am facing Payment issues too but somehow a little different.

i input my bank card number instead of my account number and when airbnb issued my payout it didn't reach my bank account, what i did was contact airbnb about this two months ago and they told me when i input the right account number my earnings will just be reprocessed and reach me in 5 days, but its been 2 months already and i haven't received my usd 684 and the funny part is airbnb has stopped responding to my messages. i feel like they are trying to scam me, they keep telling me wait it's not in pur hands it's the Payment department. but i habe been waiting for two months and nothing is happening not even a response from the Payment department!.

I have been with Airbnb since 2019 and have had no issues until Jan 2021. I did not receive a payout from a guest. I have not changed my banking details I have checked with my bank there are no problems on there side. Airbnb support sent me a confirmation of payment from Payoneer and referred me to them however I am not one of their customers, Airbnb uses their services. SobI am not making any headway meanwhile I am expecting another payment and it too has not come through I am really concerned and frustrated. Not sure what to do?? Any advice would be appreciated 

Jim-and-Lynne1
Level 2
Prescott, AZ

@Malia165 We are having the exact same issue. Payout is now 4 days overdue. Next payout is 2 days over due. Next payout is 2 days overdue (guest added one night). We always receive payouts within 24 hours of guest arrival. 

I am having the same issue, 7 days overdue.  It is a worry.  No change to banking details, I have a few more bookings coming up.  Guests pay the money months in advance yet we are waiting additional time for the funds.  What is happening.  Also what is the contact number for Airbnb, I can't find anyone to contact.

Mari28943
Level 2
Stanford, South Africa

Mornings, I also have a payment problem with Airbnb, waiting for 4 payments from December 2020 and some for this year been begging them but NO, the robot or who ever is looking into it but never comes back to me??? 

I also haven't received payment over a week since guest departed! I recently changed my banking details and airbnb assured me all was good on their side. I spoke to Sade at Exchange 4 free and she said airbnb need to check out the problem.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Who's Exchange 4 Free? @Margaret427 

if you have an issue with payment give Airbnb a call. 

good luck 

Jeannette45
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

i am having this problem too.  i would like to understand this.  Payments have previlusly been in my account in 2 to 3 days.  Same account used and payments made by guest.