Payment withdraw time for bank account

Barry48
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

Payment withdraw time for bank account

Hi Guys 

I'm looking to change my payout method from paypal to direct to my bank.

Now 5-7 business days for direct bank trasfer seems excessive.

Do they mean 5-7 business days after 24 hours of check in?

If you use the bank transfer method does it actually take this long... whats your average payout time (im a uk bank account holder)

ps: i hate paypal 

thank you in advance 

Payouts for reservations are released to you the day after your guest checks in, and it takes some additional time for the money to arrive depending on your payout method.

We can send money to people in United Kingdom with these payout methods. Which do you prefer?

Method Processed In Fees Currency Details

PayPal3–4 hoursPayPal withdrawal feesGBP, USDConnect your existing PayPal account.
Bank Transfer5–7 business daysNoneGBPBusiness day processing only; weekends and banking holidays may cause delays.
2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Barry48

Bank transfers will take 5-7 days after you receive the email saying they are sending you payment. It can take longer depending on bank holidays, banking arrangements, etc... We used a UK bank initially and quickly changed to Paypal because of the time lag in payments. 

(Interested to know why you dislike Paypal so much as we find it is instant and fee free too in the UK for receiving and then transferring out money to our UK bank account - which is also instant as it uses the Faster Payments system)

Hi, joining this conversation as I had an issue with Paypal. I didn't know that if we received an amount over 2k EUR for the first tim the account get blocked and will unlock only if we provide all sort of documents proving that we are the owner of the account.

I have provide all the documents requested, but still the money wouldn'd be released. It took more than a week and several phone calls to make paypal people accept that the documents provided were genuine and official. At some point I thought that I was dealing with a robot.... 

Beside from Paypal account we can only transfer money to the country were we have the paypal address... this mean that we have to have several Paypal accounts for different listing,  if the listings are not in the same country which is really a waist of time, I think. 

Thanks again for sharing your experience.