Payment

Answered!

Payment

Excuse me, can you please explain me how can I receive my money. Where do guests pay and how do I receive my money, because they say thd they have already paid

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You have just started to host, @Евгения1, right? Welcome! I am sure you have many questions and I urge you to read the many articles about hosting on this platform.  You will find out about payment, payout, booking, reservations, cancellations, etc.  Go to the Help Center and read all these articles.  As to your posted question, Air BNB collects the fee from the guest and pays it out to the host after the guest checks in.  You have to set up a payment system ahead of your guest checking in.  Good luck with your new business.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You have just started to host, @Евгения1, right? Welcome! I am sure you have many questions and I urge you to read the many articles about hosting on this platform.  You will find out about payment, payout, booking, reservations, cancellations, etc.  Go to the Help Center and read all these articles.  As to your posted question, Air BNB collects the fee from the guest and pays it out to the host after the guest checks in.  You have to set up a payment system ahead of your guest checking in.  Good luck with your new business.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Fiona177
Level 2
Llanrumney, United Kingdom

My guest has added an extra night , which i have accepted .   The balance of my payments has not been updated to include the extra night.  Help

Hi @Fiona177, Not sure why you posted in this discussion thread as it is not related to your issue.  You might consider starting a new conversation to maximize host response.  Just a thought.

As to your question, it depends on the timing.  If the guest added the day after check in, the additional payment will be separate. If before check in, the payment will be added to your payout 24 hours after check in.  If you need to contact Air BNB, here is a guide.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

That's interesting Fiona, My guest arrived last Friday and I wasn't paid out within the stated 24 hours so I emailed airbnb and they simply said I was correct. No apologies! I questioned it again after a few days without any money coming from airbnb. They later replied saying I would get it on 29th. Again, no apologies nor exp[lanation. The 29th March is nearly 2 weeks late. Would they have paid me if I hadn't asked? May be, may be not. Something's wrong and they didn't say what even though I asked them. How many others are finding this?

Katla0
Level 1
Limerick, Ireland

Hello, can someone perhaps assist me with a payment problem. I am a co-host for my mother. She has received payments before without problems. She hosted people more than a month ago, the payment has left on their side but my mother has not received it. What could be the problem?

Kind regards.

@Katla0  Most payment issues cannot be solved here in the host forum but my previous post gave a link for contacting Air BNB.  Good luck!!

Seckin1
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

hi, my guest wanted to book my place for 3 month. I want to get one (1) lumsum payment for 3 month (but not each month). Does this the way AirBnB always work or do I need to set up this? Many thanks!

@Seckin1  Go to the Help Center and look up the articles about long term reservations.  What you want to do is not how this platform works.

Thank you so much Linda for the feedback. I am very new at Airbnb and I have found the answers in the support centre as per your advise. 

Haneef0
Level 1
Kerala, India

i did not get paid for any of the hosting jobs i did since Feb 2017, I am from India

Can iget paid by Amazon or pay pal

@Haneef0 I looked at you profile, and it says you joined in November 2017.

How did you have hosting jobs in Feb 2017?

If you meant Feb 2018, then don't forget new hosts do not receive their first payments until 30 days after their first booking is confirmed.

I do not know if you can get paid via Amazon, but you can use PayPal in many countries.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Haneef0,

Welcome to the Community Center.

I was wondering if you've seen Matthew's answer to your question? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

José186
Level 1
Druten, Netherlands

I have recieved 1 cent where to activid my account so RBNB knows the account number is ok?