Payment

Fran9629
Level 1
Taranaki, NZ

Payment

I received an email from Airbnb saying payment would be in my accounts on the 26th January  baring any weekend or public holidays. As this date was a Thursday I figured I would see the money in my account on the Friday at least. Four days later still nothing

6 Replies 6
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Fran9629 

can you please confirm the date?

How is payment done when you are a host do you just add your card information and they deposit into your account when someone books you ? Also what percentage does air b&b take 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Fran9629 Welcome to ABB CC from a fellow New Zealander up in Auckland.

If you check your Transaction History On your Dashboard you should be able to see where it's at.

Do bear in mind some banks do take a couple of days to clear funds.

Maybe there has been a an issue with your Guests funds not clearing if it was a new user or / and IB

Meanwhile hang in there and if it's not in there today perhaps you could contact ABB C/Services.

All the Best & Happy Hosting

Central To All Home & Location

Remuera

Auckland

Hey Helen, thanks I had followed that and the Airbnb says it is paid. My guest is a seasoned Airbnb user so not a newbie.

And try as I might I cannot find a contact for The customer service center. If you have one I’d appreciate it

cheers

Eyal11
Level 3
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

I have the same issue for already 3 days.

Zsuzsanna17
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

We have several payouts pending, some for 2 weeks now. They cannot explain why and it is very difficult that we cannot count on them paying on time. Never experienced anything like this before and have been hosting on AirBnB for 10 years.