Payment

Silvio28
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Payment

My guest has checked in on the 15th of May and checked out on the 28th, AirBnB hasn't paid me yet, it's been a week since the checkout 

on the documentation, AirBnB says the payment gets processed 24h after the guest check in

why haven't I got paid yet? Is there any other exceptions to this rule?

4 Replies 4

Payments are released by Airbnb 24 hours after the guest check in.  Check the payout status, check your bank routing information, and with your bank.  Then contact Airbnb if you still can't track down the payment.  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/how-do-i-check-my-payout-status

Have done that... in fact I had another guest just before the one I'm talking about and the payment was done in time how it was supposed to 

I can't find a link or where to contact a human on AirBnB.. any advise? 

Zacharias0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

You waited until AFTER they checked out to raise a red flag? Come on. You have to be proactive with your payouts. If you don't recieve an e-mail alerting you of an expected payout then you should stop everything and contact AirBnB and then the guest. Waiting until the guest is long gone doesn't increase your chances of getting compensation.

There are no exceptions to the rule, unless you have a minimum payout amount set and the guest didn't reach that threshold. You can research that in your Payout History.

That's not very helpful... I've never had problems with AirBnB before

Ive contacted my guest and he sent me a screenshot of his bank account with the amount debited, so it's definitely a problem on the airbnb side... 

the question now is, how do I contact a Human at AirBnB that can help? I can't find any chat, phone number or email to get in touch