Payout Delay

Payout Delay

Hi Guys,

I have been hosting on Airbnb for a few years now and lately I have been experiencing some issues with my payout. I have set my payout method to Western Union and for the last two reservations my payment has been delayed by two days and am still awaiting payment to be released.

Both the reservations show as competed in the transaction history but payment is still pending. I also called the Airbnb customer service but they are refusing to escalate the issue to a case worker. I am really disappointed with this kind of treatment. 

Has as anyone else here experiencing the same issue? I would appreciate if someone can help me out here. Thanks for you help 

9 Replies 9
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Inam0,

Welcome to the Community Center, I am sorry to hear your disappointment here. 

I am not a member of the Support Team, so I don't have access to your account to investigate further, but I thought it might be helpful to share this When will I get paid? Help Center article. I find this useful to know, as it explains more about the proceedure around the payment process.

In general the time it takes for the payment to reach you can depend upon your payment method (so in your case Western Union) and other factors include weekends, bank holidays in both the US and your country if outside the US. Therefore, taking this into account this can mean that the payment takes a little longer than expected. 

Hopefully this helps to give you a wider overview of how the process works and I hope you get your payment shortly. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a response.

My payment has come through now but there was still a delay in the pay out. I hope this won't be happening again.

Once again really appreciate your help.

Kind regards

inam 

Your website simply will not allow me to get to the page to enter financial information as the screen just freezes...I tried adding PayPal and when you hit finish...the screen just freezes...I haven't been paid in over a month, nobody contacts me, and there seems to be no way of contacting anybody other than through help which doesnt come...perhaps my lawyer knows of a way ..this is simply unacceptable

Lizzie ive the same problem only im told my case has been esculated. Yet no one ever calls me back. Our guest have been here for 2 weeks now. It shows they paid yet i have not been. my site is [personal information hidden] any infomation would be great!! 

Hi Lizzie.

Thanks for sharing the article.

However one point regarding long term guests (longer than 28 nights) is still confusing.

The article says: If your guest is staying for 28 or more nights, payouts for that reservation are released monthly.

Do you know what exactly "monthly" means? First day of the month, middle of the month, a month after the guest arrived?

Is there a way to find out the exact date of transfer?

Hi Lizzie,

please try to help me.

My name is Zoltan and I am from Budapest, Hungary.

I used to be a host since three years and in the last few months this is the second time when the payments are delayed.

I haven't change any payment method. I know the rules, the payment process and the payment speed.

If I could have an address for asking the airbnb in cases like this one, I would really appreciate it.

If you aren't able to help me directly, please forward my letter to those who are able.

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

Zoltan

George112
Level 1
Swellendam, South Africa

Airbnb has been diligent in making timeous payments in tranche amounts as set by us up until now.

We are at present experiencing a delay in our current amount due , with additional payments accruing way beyond this amount and inexplicably no sign of payment.

hellow , i do have the same problume , its been 2months now , airbnb says its paid out but i did not receive any of the paymonts yet, i have given my local bank acount , i have a payoneer acount as well but i could not recive payout to my payoneer acount , can anybody from airbnb help me on this.

thank you 

best regards 

nimal 

Pam67
Level 2
Childersburg, AL

I am about to host our first guest in 2 1/2 weeks. I am not sure how to go about setting up a way to be paid. How is this done? We have a booking confirmation and are excited about beginning our air BNV experience.