Payout method update not working

Mie0
Level 2
Ashiya, Japan

Payout method update not working

Hi everyone, 

Airbnb told me that I needed to update my payout method, but I've been trying to and the Airbnb site won't let me proceed. I've even tried signing up for PayPal (which was easy) but Airbnb is still stuck on the page. It looks like I've pressed the button, but the page shows no sign of refreshing or proceeding. I'm losing patience with this site. 

Do they have proper customer service? For such a complicated site, they should have quick response representatives especially when it has to do with payments. I hope someone has the solution to my problem. 

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Mie 

36 Replies 36
Julia79
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem.  Keep trying to update my payment method and it won't let me proceed beyond a certain point.  It's driving me nuts.  If Air B&B are listening - please sort this out now.

Yes, I still haven't gotten an answer.  I hope they figure this out soon. Please let me know if you find a solution. 

I was able to contact someone through Twitter. They respond quickly there. It turns out you have to use Google Chrome (which didn't work for me) or Firefox (which did).  Hope that helps. 

thanks Mie.. I was using Chrome.. had 4 tries.. no luck - then rad yours and opened Microsoft Edge (horrible browser btw!)  all good!

Tricia8
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

HI I AM NEW TO AIRBNB . IS THERE A WAY THAT HOSTS CAN SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH GUESTS .MY PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ARE NOT SHOWING UP AND I LIKE TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE BEFORE I ACCEPT A BOOKING. IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH THIS SITE ? 

THANKS 

T.

I put my routing number 9 digets and keeps telling me I didn't add 9? 

I changed my visa without a problem but won't let me change my checking account?

Ty,   Jude

it's fixed ty

Lee29
Level 2
St Augustine, FL

Mine is not working either. got a notice they have a payment ready but don't know where to send it.

They have been using the same account for months but now it shows error and won't let me change or delete it. 

I see others are having the same problem. I hope they get it fixed soon.

not a good thing! how can I rent my house out for Oct 7, 8, and 9th for Indio Festival if you won't deal with my questions and say my routing number in incorrect when it's PERFECT??? 

Thanks Judy ***

Jay34
Level 1
Kirkland, WA

I am having the same issue - the page gets "stuck".

Not sure why Air BNB does not have a phone number or at least a chat.

Any help would be great as i have 2 payments due to me.

Judith7
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Dear Jay,

Please let mw know how did you get to talk with Airbnb. I need to contact them but I can´t find a way.

They have sent me my payment via Western Union for one of my guests, but since I dind´t claim for it, this paymnet expired and was supossed to go back to Airbnb, However, I can´t find a way to ask Airbnb to send it again to me.

(Sorry for my English)

Thank you very much for your help!

Judith, form Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Finally tried FIREFOX, after Chrome, and IE did not work....keep trying different browsers until it works.

Jay34
Level 1
Kirkland, WA

I just spoke with Air BnB - I could not update my payout information

I found that my web browser was the cause. Once i changed to google, it worked just fine. I was on Microsoft Edge.

Hope that helps

Yes, it finally worked. It didn't work on my Google chrome but I switched to Firefox and everything was okay.