Payout method update

Stephanie11
Level 2
Dunedin, New Zealand

Payout method update

Hi, I have updated which bank account I want my bank transfer payments to be deposited to. The base number hasn't changed, just the suffix.

When I go to set the new account as the default one, I can't tell which is which, as only the base number is showing.

How do I verify I have the correct account selected as the default one ready for the new financial year, or is it just a matter of wait and see where the money ends up?

Thanks, Stephanie

2 Replies 2
Anna-and-Marcos0
Level 6
Oviedo, Spain

tricky! I don't know if there's a solution to that. However just one thing - do you have a paypal account? I found that I was having to pay really high fees when getting my payments paid directly to my bank account - because my bank charged a fee for receiving international transfers. However, using paypal for receiving payments does not cost anything, so I am literally saving hundreds a year using that instead. It's free and since you see your email address instead of your bank account number, it's easy to see which is which form the dropdown menu.

Thanks for your advice Anna. My bank has a fee free account for electronic transactions, so that's not an issue for me.

Thanks for trying, cheers, Stephanie