Payout not received

Monica131
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Payout not received

I had my 1st reservation come on July 29th. According to airbnb the money will be released within 24 hrs of their check-in time. Yet here it is Aug 1st and there is no money on my account and the reservation just says "pending" even though he left yesterday! I need the money to pay my rent, is it customary to have to wait days like this? Is it because of the weekend or is here something wrong with the system? Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Amanda78
Level 3
Houston, TX

The first payout takes a little bit longer since it's the first. Much like a first paycheck at a new job. Also, July 30th and the 31st were a Saturday and Sunday and that's not bank business days so Monday, today, your bank will get notice then a couple of days to process and you'll see it. The pending refers to the payment. Your bank has to accept the transfer. Be a little patient. A few days is hardly a delay. Welcome to hosting!

Well from my experience the pending transactions where the one my guest ad filled for a dispute.... Its not normal ... usualy you get a notice that the money will be sent witin 5 business days...