Payout preference cannot be entered

Threewin-Homestay0
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

Payout preference cannot be entered

I already try for 1 week to add a payout preference because when my first guest checked in it suddenly appeared that my bank details (for payout preference) were not valid. 

So now more than a week I try to add a valid (I still don't know why my previous entry was denied, it was setup last year when I setup my Airbnb account).

Airbnb support hardly reacts and only promises to solve the issue and also says that it is a known problem. 

I can enter all address details and then I have the choice to enter PayPal or Bank details. I can choose either but as soon as I enter NEXT the program comes back with the message UNABLE TO PERFORM. 

It does not matter whether I use the App(android) or a window computer and all browsers (Chrome, Explorer and Firefox) give the same result. 

I get desperate because my payments are at Airbnb but cannot arrive in my bank account or PayPal. 

Does anybody experience the same or have a solution? 

2 Replies 2

@Threewin-Homestay0 it must be very frustrating to have this problem prevent you from receiving your payments!

If you have already contacted AirBnB support, and they understand your issue, and further say that it is a known problem, then you have done everything you are supposed to do.

It also sounds like you have already tried many of the sensible work-arounds, like using a different browser or device.

Did they give you an estimate on when the problem would be fixed? (I am assuming they are working on it.)

DId support offer any other suggestions to allow you to work around the problem?

It is very frustrating. Also because by email no answer is coming or better no solution is coming.

This afternoon I called support and was on hold for 40 minutes before I was connected with a person . She was very patient and finally understood that it is absolutely not possible for me to enter ANY Payout Preference on my computers or tablet or phone. 

She now decided to call me back tonight and enter my bank details on her (Airbnb) side (in Canada) . I don't mind as long as my bank details come into my payout preference. 

Hopefully this will finally solve my , not getting paid, problem . 

Still it is very strange that this must still be solved inside the Airbnb program , because I don't believe I am the only one having this problem .

I will follow up after she called me back.