Payout problem : payout sent and lost at Payoneer

Giulia998
Level 2
Geneva, Switzerland

Payout problem : payout sent and lost at Payoneer

Hi,  I have three payouts pending which should have been sent to my revolut account. After few days waiting, I have contacted Airbnb's support. They tell me that they issued my payment to a company called Payoneer and that I should contact them to retrieve my money. They gave me 3 transactional numbers/ids. I m not sure to understand why I, as a customer, I should investigate Airbnb's issues but fine, I try to do it. Trying to contact Payoneer is a nightmare : each time I send an email to them, each time it gets solved by an automated reply : "to check the payment status of your transaction, go to transaction tab of your account". The problem is here : I dont even have a Payoneer account.  I also tried to create one but obviously the lost Airbnb transactions are not associated to this account.  I'm a bit tired an desperate : could Airbnb investigate their issues and tell me where my money is? I just wanted to have a normal transfer from Airbnb to my bank account, nothing else. Thanks

3 Replies 3

WOW!! This sounds very very scary, I just listed my property & if this is how Airb&b operates & does not resolve client's (Host's) issues in a timely manner, then I will be very hesitant to go with hosting with Airb&b

Uzii

needville, TX

Marta1295
Level 1
Belmopan, Belize

SAME HERE.  Problems in collecting and in contacting PAYONEER.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Giulia998 
Did you sort this out and get paid?

We, and many others here in Airbnb Community and whose Payouts go through Payoneer would like to know where and who is responsible for these world-wide non payments when Guests have paid for our Hosting and 'Kindness"