Payout problem

Alvise5
Level 2
Teolo, Italy

Payout problem

I rented my house for a week! The day after the check in I didn’t receive any email from airbnb where they normally comunicate the payout. I call airbnb and they simply told me that I should be patient, that a technical issue is happening. Now after a week and still no news from airbnb, when I call them they just tell me I should be patient, but now i am really getting upset! Have you ever experienced such bad attitude from airbnb? They should take care of the financial part, they are payed to do so!

5 Replies 5
Michelle2167
Level 2
Grewelthorpe, United Kingdom

Same thing has happened to us! 

Also I don't get a payment for guests who stayed three days and were very satisfied (left a 5-star recommendation). It is now more than a month ago and Airbnb never got back to me with answer (or a payment)…. I'm thinking of using my journalist friends to make this public as well as post it on the (social) media. That might help.....

Pauline341
Level 1
Fort Montgomery, NY

I have not been paid for my last SIX guests.  When I call all I get is "we have a huge call volume, please be patient"  I've called for the past week and also messaged them.  This is so unacceptable.  Social Media may be the way to go here.

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Katie  could you help @Pauline341  with this please. thanks 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the tag @Yadira22 😊

@Pauline341 I'm so sorry to hear this - I'll drop you a DM with some more specific feedback on your case