Payout problems

Autumn12
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Payout problems

My guest checked in on a Friday and checked out on Sunday. I should have received my payout on Saturday. (within 24 hours of the time the guest checked in) I went back and checked the status and it is not suppose to hit my bank account until Wednesday. WHY?

PS. it is very annoying that you can not contact airbnb directly via phone and/or email......or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help!

Tennessee

10 Replies 10
Sora0
Level 7
Singapore

Many banking systems don't process transactions on weekends or holidays. If your payout from Airbnb is completed between Friday and Sunday, it might not be processed until the next week.

After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:

• ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day
  • Western Union: 1 business day (US Pacific Time)
  • Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day
Sabiha0
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Dear Nashville,

Kindly follow up with Aibnb through helpline. They will surely designate a manager to resolve your due payments.I have got all payments even after  3 months late.

Have patience.

Regards,

Sabiha

Redcherry New Delhi India

Mirjana14
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

Hello Autumn,

Try to TWEET them about your problem (neatly named issue). Or phone them.

United States (USA): +1-415-800-5959 (local SF number) or +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free).

BR

Mirjana

PS My payment is still not here, though I got a lot of kind mails, but they promissed...

Everytime I try calling the help line they act like they can't hear me then they can then they hang up on me. They have done this 3x's. 

Autumn, try to tweet and try London office

United Kingdom: +44 203 318 1111

BR,

Mirjana

Garik0
Level 2
Yerevan, Armenia

For the first make sure that your payout infi is correct and wait till 3-5 working days. 

Michelle549
Level 1
Port Rexton, Canada

Hi there!

I've tried several times to add my banking information. It keeps telling me that they can't transfer me my money because of an error on my part! Would Paypal be a better alternative?

Michelle

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Michelle549

Probably, I used paypal for the 1st few months, then added bank details and it went through.

Anne1214
Level 2
Banora Point, Australia

Our guests checked in on the Thursday, no public holidays but payment reached our account 6 days later. Seems like everyone wants to blame everyone else. We've been Super Hosts for 16 months but the payments are taking longer than when we first started which was 48 hours from checkin. At the end of the day our money "lands" on the short term money market earning anything up to 20%. No mention of this rort in the recent Australian Royal Commission into Banking. 

Jules92
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

My guests checked out last Sunday, June 2, it’s now June 7, I haven’t received the payment, how do I get in touch with them?