Payout.

Sara-and-Karim0
Level 1
Tripoli, Lebanon

Payout.

Hello,

Our listing is in a country called Lebanon located in the middle Middle east  region. 

we rent a private room for approximately 17 $ / night.

Being in Lebanon only two payout otpions are availabe

1) payoneer prepared card 

2) western union money transfer( 10$ fees per transaction) 

And then i find that,

Airbnb sends payouts in USD to Western Union. Western Union then converts the USD amount to your local currency at Western Union’s exchange rates.

You will get an e-mail confirmation from us when cash is ready for pick up. Cash is generally ready for pickup the day after the guest arrives.

my question is simple , is it possible to ask airbnb not to send the money after each guest leaves, 

ask airbnb to send the money only when a certain amount is reached??? 

thank you for your Help

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sara-and-Karim0,

Yes, it's possible to set a minimum amount so Airbnb will not pay you until the amount owed to you reaches that value.

Click on your profile photo and then on "Account settings" in the menu. Then click on "Payout preferences". Then click on the "Options" box for the payout method that you've set up. An option to "Set minimum payout amount" should appear. Select it, set the amount and then click on "Submit".

Steve.

i am relieved, thank you very much steve.

if it ever crosses your mind to come to Lebanon , dont hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again ,

p.S. near your profile picture, is written level 10, what does it refer to ?

Hello @Sara-and-Karim0,

Glad to be of some help.

The 10 just means someone has posted on this forum a lot of times, either asking or responding to questions.

First few times you post the level will say 1. I'm not sure what the numbers are but maybe 10 posts later the level may go to 2.

Then with more posts to 3 etc.

Steve.