Payouts always delayed

Payouts always delayed

I have been working with Airbnb  from December 2021 1st payout. I got soon after that for every payout I do a lot of struggle writing to customer support  hundred times making one and other baseless excuses. This time guests check in on 16/4/22 but till today I have not received payout for the same. customer support team writing from the last ten days  that your payout is ready to release " it shows that the payout will be released in your payout method ending in 8377 but under payout routing rules, the payout method that shows is the one ending in 1957. Please use this link and follow the instructions to change the payment method to your bank card ending in 8377 " I gave a reply "    I have received many payouts in an account ending 8377 and it's the only default payout method from the very beginning. Account ending 1957 is removed from the starting and Airbnb never sent any payout in this account and it's not a default payout method. there is no confusion from last one year, nothing has changed. It's only a waste of time.   Now what should I do for such a big company staff is making these baseless excuses just to delay the payout.    

8 Replies 8
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Himanshu35   Do you have a traveler account that has a different payout from your property/host account?  If so, change the traveler account to the same account as the property and see if that fixes your problem.

@Himanshu35 @Lorna170 

I wish I never joined Airbnb !

Airbnb is a disgrace.

Beware of this thieving and incompetent company and leave it before they steal your money !

I welcomed my first guests on the 3rd March 2022.

Guests stayed for 28 nights and were completely satisfied.

Airbnb owes me thousands of dollars (I was not paid a single cent for the stay and it has been 62 days already!)

After 14 tickets, 17 or 18 Airbnb 'Support', dozens of hours on the phone with Airbnb 'Support' member teams and writing messages with dozens of apologies from their representatives and promises their 'engineers' are looking into it and they hope they will solve the 'technical issues' and that 'many people experience the same issue right now'.

Oh well, that need is there for an engineer to release thousands of dollars to a VERIFIED bank account or to a name on Western Union?!

Airbnb is a (bad) joke. Go read their twitter account and get a better idea of how many people are getting scammed by Airbnb (yes, to withhold thousands of dollars for many months with the excuse of 'technical issues' is a form of scamming and is not acceptable. Airbnb should be shut down ASAP).

From which country you are please write but in India you can file a case that we have given services Airbnb taken money from guest give a notice to guest also. email me such cases or call me.

From Armenia 

It is now more than 70 days and I still didn't get anything.

At this stage it is clear to me that Airbnb wishes to delay the payment of thousands of dollars due to me for as many months as possible 

I was in touch with 18 or 19 'support' team members and all of them apologise and promise me that the 'engineers' are looking into it (my case).

In fact they are all sure that 'soon' the payment will be sent to me (except it never does and it is 70 days already).

Airbnb is a disgrace.

Before the end of the month I will release my first video to show the world what Airbnb does (it randomly picks hosts and doesn't pay then for many months) 

@Himanshu35 @Lorna170 

It is mind boggling that Airbnb can get away with delaying payment to hosts for many months but this is exactly what I am experiencing.

@Himanshu35 @Lorna170 

I feel it is only fair to update you that the payment finally went through.

Apparently the 'technical team' rose up from the dead and they sent me two transfers by Western Union during the weekend.

The payment was more than two months overdue but it is better late than never.

I collected the first amount so far (each transfer is limited to a maximum of 2,000 USD) and the second amount will pick up when I am in Georgia again in 3.5 weeks from today.

Such a like Airbnb Not sanding our payout Rs 4000/- guest check in on 16-4-22 and check out 0n 20-4-22 but till toady we have not received payout .Customer care team worker making excuses that your bank is not working change your bank ,we changed bank. Than  Airbnb workers write there is some old adjustment, I wrote and sent old chat Airbnb worker but till today I have not received payout. Please write what to do with Airbnb.

@Himanshu35 

I wish I could help you Himanshu but I really don't know.

It took me 70 days and a lot of frustration and wasted time to finally get the money owed to me.