Payouts are paused

Waqas10
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Payouts are paused

Hello,

We have been experiencing payout delays from Airbnb for more than two months now. The error message we are receiving is to upload the picture which we have done hundreds of times and still the same message is coming up. We have contacted the Airbnb customer over 15 times now and we have not received a correct answer when this will be resolved. Some of the customer service agents hung upon us and when speaking to a supervisor they told us they will call back but no one has contacted us, it's been more than 8 weeks now. We had no issues with Airbnb hosting in 2020 but this is a big stress for us in 20201 as we are in lockdown for 4 months now and we rely on Airbnb hosting payouts to pay our mortgage on the house. 

Can someone advise us on what to do?

5 Replies 5
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Salut @Waqas10,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Has you tried contact Airbnb in Twitter, Facebook and other social media to get fast action and resolve your case ? Please do continue to contact Airbnb in other social networks for the attention. 

Hope all are fine soon.

Juan295
Level 2
Bogotá, Colombia

Helllo u still have the same issue? How do u resolve it

Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

I am also experiencing this. Sept 2021 - present. Were you able to resolve this?

Hello Andrew - @Andrew2468 

Did they solve your issue? Advice would be much gay appreciated as I am currently experiencing the same where they don't pay-out my money... 

With 35 listings, it's loads of money! 

I hope you have some advice for me.

Best regards, 

Daniel Drommel

Daniels Holiday homes

Daniels-Holiday-Homes0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hello - @Waqas10 

Hope everything is well.

I see that this post is from last year and not sure if you are still able to read this, but It would be much appreciated if you have some advice -

I am experiencing the same issue now with my 35 listings where airbnb doesn't pay-out for 35 days at the moment.

If I may ask, did they resolve your issue? if so - after how long? And did you do something particular to get it solved? I am a bit hopeless as with 35 luxury units, it's a lot of money still pending. The customer service is not helping at all 

I hope you are still able to read this and hope to get some advice.

Thanks in advance, 

Best regards, 

Daniel Drommel

Daniels Holiday Homes