Paypal payment not gone though

Answered!
Theodore2
Level 2
Sudbury, United Kingdom

Paypal payment not gone though

Hi there,

Airbnb says it has transferred funds via Paypal but the funds haven't showed up in my Paypal account.

Any ideas what's happened ?

THANK YOU : )

1 Best Answer

What does your completed transaction history say. As soon as Airbnb sent it it lands in your PayPal account . This happened to me one time and both sides kept on saying it was the other ones fault . It turned out it was Airbnb's fault because PayPal is just the receptacle . You got to push Airbnb for them to realize it's on their end and not PayPal

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21
Dawid3
Level 1
Knysna, South Africa

Dear team

I am asked by Airbhb to change to a different payment system, you are holding on to the money. I don't understand. Nothing changed in my Paypal account and previous transactations came through. Please advise.

Thank you

Dawid

Jenny218
Level 1
New York, NY

I couldn't press the confirm button on paypal so I guess the money went back to Airbnb. 

What should I do then?

Need help ;(

Therase0
Level 1
Central Coast, Australia

I am also in the same situation I have not received the payment via paypal. Did anyone on this thread reach a solution to thier problem and can can you please advise me what I should do?? Thank you

Therase0
Level 1
Central Coast, Australia

Hi guys the money has gone into my paypl account. I went into Paypal and tried to transfer money and it asked me to request an email to be sent to activate receiving money. The email came, I clicked on the link to activate. Checked back half an hour later and the airbnb money was in the account. I hope your issue is as easily resolved. Would be so much easier to solve all these issues if we could just speak to someone at Airbnb instead of having to solve it via a forum though.

I cannot remember my paypal acountment...how to know if this is update in the airbnb or not, 

Had anyone had an issue with future reservations do NOT show up on future transaction history? I have reservations that are not in transaction history. They are on the calendar. Thoughts?

Mirry0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

I hosted a guest almost a week ago, 

Airbnb says it has transferred funds via Paypal but the funds haven't showed up in my Paypal account. What is the current solution for this? I am stranded and don't know who to reach out to? And yes my email address is very correct