Pending verification (for payout) has been 'pending' for 2 weeks

Nick115
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Pending verification (for payout) has been 'pending' for 2 weeks

Had guests stay over Christmas. A few days prior to their check-in, I setup bank transfer details. That was on December 23. It is now January 6. That is well past the 5 business days they say. See below the continual status. AirBnB.png

Any suggestions to nudge AirBnB to acknowledge my request to finalise the verification process? Have setup a min. payment, authorised my account (via phone sms) and have emailed AirBnB to nudge them. Still cannot change this verification status! 

If you have been through a similar journey, your insight would be great! 

20 Replies 20
Nick115
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

backtrack and see that all of your bank details you've posted on airbnb are correct and nothing is 'pending'. This happened to me and it was frustrating to wait for 5 working days to get it sorted. This pain will only happen once so for future hosting, you'll get the monies posted straight away. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Fran63

Happy to meet you!

As @Nick115 has mentioned, it is part of the verification process. You may also want to have a look into the 'When do I get paid' topic that I was able to find in the Help Center. 

I hope you find this useful. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Fran, 

Can you let me know how this was resolved for you?  

I called AirBNB because even though I received two emails stating that my listing was published, it still doesn't show up in search.  They stated it was because my payment method wasn't verified.

Thanks

Nick115
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

John, it is the pending verification that is stopping you being paid. If AirBnB are not showing this on your screen though, they should be. Crap if you've had to call to be told it vs. seeing it on your screen!

Costay0
Level 1
Jawa Barat, ID

I have the same problem it almos 2 months since my first guest coming someone call me named laurdes and not fix anything , but new guest still coming and my bank account still pending . Should i close out since airbnb seems have a payment issue

Can someone help me to solve this out?