Pet Friendly in the Off Season ONLY???

Sandi14
Level 5
Surf City, NC

Pet Friendly in the Off Season ONLY???

I was wondering if there is an easy way to make a listing Pet Friendly for only certain periods. For example, we have no problem booking to capacity in the high season (Summer months for us at the beach), but I'd like to offer Pet Friendly during the Fall and Winter months when we are a little slower. Is there a way to set this up in advance? 

It's November now, and we are already getting plenty of bookings for Summer 2022. But I'd love to fill in the Winter/early Spring months. So we are getting bookings for all year all the time. 

The only option I can think of is to put Pet Friendly status in the listing and include the months, but not toggle on the Pet Friendly under amenities. Love to hear if anyone else is doing this and how its working out.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sandi14 

Some people create extra listing if they want different settings for options which are only valid for the whole listing (like cancellation policy, pet friendly + pet fee, total amount of guests, etc...) . But calenders should be managed well, if not linked.

In case of pets also think of filters guest maybe using when searching.

@Emiel1at the moment the only "house rules" filter is "smoking allowed" so @Sandi14 , you can explain pet options within your listing description and in additional house rules  ( in text ).

But yes, 2 listings are the best option. Don't forget to link them to avoid overbookings