Phantom travel credits

Hazel18
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

Phantom travel credits

I just got a notification through the mobile app saying "Reminder - your £50 travel credit will expire soon, book before 18th July!" but when I clicked on the notification it didn't go anywhere, and when I check the travel credit section of my account it says £0. Is there somewhere else I should be looking or is this some kind of bug?

Many thanks!

Hazel

7 Replies 7
Teresa229
Level 1
Decatur, GA

I am having the same issue.  I have looked all over the site for information.  I am a Superhost and on top of that I have 6 pending reservations with AirBnBs and my travel credit has not be automatically applied to any of them. Somewhere else it was reported that if you had a travel credit and your reservation was over $75, the travel credit would be automatically applied.  None of this is happening.  Seems like a glitch.

I'm having the same issue!  It keeps popping up, but never to be clucked on. It says it's going to expire in a few days, but I can never find it. I have a reservation that I'd love to use it on. 

Nancy in Tucson 

Another odd thing is you can never find that message again it pops up and then disappears. It is truly a Phantom  message. AirBnB is pretty good about fixing glitches, this one seems to be a whopper.

You've got that right. I thought I was seeing things & kept searching all phone hiding places. Glad to hear that others have ghost credits. Hope I get them for my next travels. 

Nancy

You've got that right. I thought I was seeing things & kept searching all phone hiding places. Glad to hear that others have ghost credits. Hope I get them for my next travels. 

Nancy

Lori98
Level 1
Paso Robles, CA

I'm getting the same thing on my phone (I'm in the U.S. so it says I have a $100 credit).  But can't find any way to access it.  The one I saw today (6/30/17) said it expires July 15th.  I'd love to get an answer before that!  Please?!

Mine is for$100 as well  and my message said it expired July 17, I think. I am in the US as well but my upcoming reservations are on the US and in the U.K.  I have used travel credits before and they have been automatically applied but these phantom credits that I am getting messaged about, are nowhere to be found. Another odd thing is I don't think I have $100 worth of travel credit Coming to me. If my memory serves me, I believe I am to $60 worth of travel credits.