Phone app failing to present cancellation policy correctly

Mark4234
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Phone app failing to present cancellation policy correctly

Hi all. 

I have always selected the cancellation policy 'Flexible or Non-refundable'  whereby the guest can choose fully flexible at full pice or take a 10% discount for non-refundable

We realised recently that travellers are not being presented with the discounted option when booking.  I have confirmed this by watching a friend make a test reservation.  The discount was very popular so we only noticed when more people started paying the full amount.

I have an open support query but so far nothing has been fixed.

Has anyone else had or fixed this problem? 

I suggest you check how your cancellation policy is being presented to travellers. 

Best regards

Mark

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mark4234 

I noticed (on the website) your listing shows the choice for "non-refundable" when simulating a booking.

Please note the non-refundable option is not always offered, as certain conditions regarding the booking must be met. Details available in the help system.

Mark4234
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thanks for this - i wasn't aware there were conditions on the non-refundable option being offered - i'll look into what those are

Stephanie1933
Level 10
Christchurch, New Zealand

@Mark4234 I have found the same thing. How weird? Since the new changes were made it hasn't been an option...