Photography: Host requested photography for one listing, but had my photograph a different listing

Kevin901
Level 2
Ramona, CA

Photography: Host requested photography for one listing, but had my photograph a different listing

Hi,

I'm an Airbnb photographer. The other day I showed up to photograph a listing for a host and nobody was at the property. I called the host and they said "Oh, I meant to have you photograph this other property." So I went to their other listing down the road and shot the photos. Now I have no way to upload the photos to the correct listing. I contacted Airbnb support and they were unable to help me. Did I just waste my time traveling to the property and shooting the photos? It seems customer service hasn't encountered this issue before and the customer service agents have no corresponding button to click on their screens.

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As an Airbnb photographer you must have a contact email or phone number for someone other their customer services for example the person you liaised with to go on their roster.

Amazingly there is no photographer support line. Belive me, that was the first thing I asked when contacting customer service.