Please help me sign up for a corporate account...(re)

Please help me sign up for a corporate account...(re)

Hello @Quincy   

I saw you while looking for the reasons for blocking the account.

I thought you were an Airbnb worker, so I tagged you and left a message.

Please check the message and answer it.

/

We are a lodging sales agency in Korea.

Our job is to sell on behalf of companies that have difficulty selling accommodations.

We have about 600 partners.

So we registered the host and uploaded the partner's accommodation, but the account was blocked for security reasons.

Airbnb asked us to take pictures of ourselves and bills for utility bills.

But we have a problem with utility bills.

This is because the utility bill of the actual accommodation contains the name of the accommodation owner, our partner, not the name of our company,

which is the host.

I tried about 6 times through the company's employees' accounts, but it was repeatedly blocked.

We inquired about the Korea Customer Center for each account, but the reply was to wait for the mail to be updated to the relevant department.

We even sent the company's business registration card, the accommodation's business registration card, and the accommodation agency contract with our company in reply, but all that returned was the deletion of the account.

I've been trying to create an account and get blocked for two weeks on how to solve this problem, and I found out about the Airbnb Community Center and left a message.

We would like to register and host more than 600 pensions in Korea.

And the owners of Korean pensions, our partners, will like it and want it.

If there's anyone who knows about it, please let me know. Please I beg you.

If not, if there is an Airbnb official, if you let us know the solution or necessary procedure, we will proceed unconditionally.

Thank you for reading the long article.

0 Replies 0