Please help me to remove lock booking from someone that I already cancle

MMay0
Level 1
Patong, Thailand

Please help me to remove lock booking from someone that I already cancle

Please help me to remove the booking from customer that I cancle , No any respond from customer and the total price went wrong by Airbnb. I need to remove booking between Mar 5 -  Apr 4 ,2016. For new customer can reserve my listing

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

If you have cancelled a reservation as a host, the calendar will remain blocked.  This is how airbnb works and you should make every effort not to cancel on a guest.  

You need to manage your calendar correctly and make sure all prices are correctly entered.  

Do a search on the forum for "host canellation" for further info.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @MMay0 and @Marit-Anne0 here's a link that describes the penalities hosts face when cancelling a guest reservation.  Since cancellations really harm guests, Airbnb imposes severe penalties on hosts who cancel.   

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/990/how-do-host-cancellation-penalties-work

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@MMay0 @Clare0 @Marit-Anne0......You must read the rules of Airbnb before you start to host because things that can happen that will affect you badly if you don't follow the rules.

@MMay0, you have cancelled a guest confirmed booking and, for Airbnb, this one of the worst things you can do. If your original price was wrong you should have ammended it before you accepted your first booking.

It is too late to now say to Airbnb..."I did not know". This rule is there to stop hosts doing exactly what you have done...cancelled a booking because it didn't suit you! When you do this it can cost guests a lot of money making other arangements, so this is a bad mistake!

I do not have a phone number for Airbnb inThailand but I feel sure their must be help available in Thailand. If you can locate an Airbnb phone number in your area phone them and ask if there is some way they can help you, but I think you may have been your own enemy here!

What will happen now @MMay0, you calendar will stay blocked for the time of the booking you cancelled! You will not be able to host anyone else for that amount of time.

A notice that you cancelled a confirmed booking will remain on your reviews page for one year!

And you will receive a fine from Airbnb which will be deducted from your next payout!

@MMay0 in a way I am sorry for you but.....you must read the rules!!!!...Cheers....Rob