Political issues and Country laws

Answered!
Baraa0
Level 2
Baghdad, Iraq

Political issues and Country laws

Greetings...

Being in Baghdad,Iraq it's a big challenge to have a normal life ; because unfortunately we have an infinity war and the worst climate weather.

That's why i just couldn't hosting people although i have alredy share my listing since " may " which it's almost 3 months without any reservation.

I just wanted to let you know my problem because i know there is no available solutions except i leave this city !!   LOL  

thanx for reading my thoughts .

Baraa

1 Best Answer
Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Baraa0,

I am sorry about your situation. Do as @Helen3 suggested, pictures will make a huge difference. 

Wish you the best!

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Baraa0

It is always difficult to list properties in war torn countries. However there are people who travel to and stay in Baghdad. You need to make your place more attractive to them. Have you looked at others who offer a shared home in your city. How do they describe it? What photos do they have?

You have no photos of your place inside. You don't talk about what ammenities the guest has access to in your home ie whether they can cook in your home, share the lounge etc.

You don't talk about where you in much detail and what local amenities are available. 

You could provide a but more information about yourself and your hosting style.

Try making these changes and see what happens.

hi @Helen3...

really appreciate your response and am totally agree with you and am working on it .

so about the photos for now am making some changes " renew" on my apartment  so its just a matter of time ; but believe me its still  not the main problem.

thank you again helen..

with love

Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Baraa0,

I am sorry about your situation. Do as @Helen3 suggested, pictures will make a huge difference. 

Wish you the best!

I will do it as soon as possible. 

Thank you so much❤ @Elizabeth429 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Baraa0 you've been given some good advice here by Helen. As well as the photos, your listing info is really scanty. While guests tend not to read through lengthy listing descriptions, I think yours needs some work, especially since you have no reviews yet. Check out some other host's listing descriptions who have similar listings (not necessarily in Baghdad), like a guest room in one's home to get some ideas.

While I realize that Baghdad may not be a stellar vacation destination for many, there are surely those who travel there. I think you'll find that working on your listing will result in more interest.

Thanks for your kind @Sarah977 .. You were so helpful all of you.. I'll work on it.

Many thanks ❤❤

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

And yet four days later - nothing has changed on your listing 🙂 

Yeah you're right @Helen3,, but believe me am working on it .. soon the renovation will be done