Poor Airbnb customer support

Abigail158
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

Poor Airbnb customer support

I’ve been hosting for almost a year without any issues but payment from my last four guests hasn’t arrived in my account. 

I’ve contacted Airbnb 6 times about this and each time I’m told it has been resolved but payment never arrives.  Airbnb can see the money is still in there account (from trips dating back to December 2019) but they can’t seem to do anything about paying me. 

The respond quickly with platitudes but no one seems interested in resolving the situation. 

Any advice would be really appreciated!

Thanks,

Abi 

2 Replies 2
Wafika0
Level 2
Vienna, AT

Stop receiving guests until aorbnb ask you why ... if you continue three guests after one was not paid then you give them permission to continue ignoring...and be aware that kind of ignoring is one employee in the company not all the company...we are human when we get information while we were not perfectly raised we get fears and thoughts to , some of us think about fraud even as an employee... I myself never faced such problem because I never thought about it and I believe publishing it will not solve it but asking airbnb support will ! 

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

I’ve noticed that a lot of hosts outside the US keep posting about this issue. 

I recommend requesting to have your case escalated and try to call Airbnb in San Francisco during their regular business hours. 

Eneryone i have talked to in the US is very helpful. +1 (415) 800-5959