Poor communications with your call center please call me ****

Emira1
Level 1
Pembroke Pines, FL

Poor communications with your call center please call me ****

Poor communications with your call center    please call me   Emira   ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Emira1
Level 1
Pembroke Pines, FL

Poor communications with your call center   message being clipped

Emira1
Level 1
Pembroke Pines, FL

I need someone to call me to look at our property advertisement  ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines] 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Emira1 this is an Airbnb forum for hosts and guests, there are no Airbnb employees here that will see this and contact you. I would suggest deleting your phone number!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Emira1,

Good to meet you. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties contacting our Support Team.

As you are based in the US, here is a contact number to reach the team: +1-415-800-5959 / +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free). Here is also a useful Community Guide on the different ways to reach them. 

As to add, as @Ana1136 has mentioned, as you post is publicly visible here, for safety reasons I have removed your personal information. I hope this is fine with you.

I hope you get get everything sorted, plus I'm not sure what your specifically need help with, but you might also find lots of useful information here in the Community Center. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.