Potential Tenant Wants to Set Up a Viewing- How to Give Him the Phone Number of My Property Manager?

Angela11
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Potential Tenant Wants to Set Up a Viewing- How to Give Him the Phone Number of My Property Manager?

Hello,  I need to set up an appointment for a viewing of my property with a potential tenant.  I'd like to put him in touch with my property manager.  How can I give him her telephone number or email?  Even if I set up a day and time for them, ideally they should have each other's numbers in case of getting lost, being late, etc. 

2 Replies 2
Queenie0
Level 10
United States

As you have discovered, Airbnb does not let guests and hosts exchange contact information until an actual booking has been made. Ideally, you should have enough high quality photos of your listing along with a detailed description. Airbnb is built on trust - Guests trust the photos and description and hosts trust guests' verification and reviews. Generally, guests do not get to visit a listing before booking and hosts who have tried to circumvent Airbnb's policies regarding remaining on the platform almost always regret it.

Nick-And-Sam0
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

I`ve tried giving viewings before the booking and they never book after seeing the property.  Unless it is a huge booking I might consider, but generally It`s a complete waste of time to letting them see the house.