Preparation Days

Answered!
Thomas407
Level 2
Boulder, CO

Preparation Days

I would like to set the # of preparation days from 2 to 3. I don't see three days as an option. Is this possible to do?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Thomas407 

2 days is maximum. You need to block manually extra day.

You can also set "advance notice" to 3 days, so you always have at least 3 days to prepare before a new reservation can start.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10

@Thomas407 

2 days is maximum. You need to block manually extra day.

You can also set "advance notice" to 3 days, so you always have at least 3 days to prepare before a new reservation can start.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Emiel1  Advance notice doesn't really work as a substitute for prep time- I used to think it could, but then I realized it doesn't. Because say you have a guest booked for the 2nd to the 6th, and another guest books on the 1st to check-in on the 7th. That guest has followed the 3 day advance notice requirement, but that still only leaves the host with one day to clean between those 2 guests.

Emiel1
Level 10

@Sarah977 

The guests can not check in on the 7th, because the 2 days preparation settings has blocked the 7th and the 8th. Still not ideal situation, but the combination of both settings is the max. OP can get for what he wants.

Lilian13
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I want to have only 1 day preparation AFTER a guest leaves, so that there is only 1 day/night between guests. However it will only allow me to have 1 day AFTER plus 1 day before the next guest. I only want 1 day/night between each guest. How can I do this?