Price change

Answered!
Dave1149
Level 2
Dartford, United Kingdom

Price change

I have just received my first enquiry regading booking. The guest has an allowance of £600 for the week which i am happy with. How to i adjust the price so he is charged £600. This would include service charge etc but i am not sure how much air bnb charge? I want  the final cost that the guest is charged to be £600. I have a £50 cleaning fee. Thanks Dave

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Dave1149 

You can use the price calculator (in the calender) to see detailed calculations.

I see on your lisitng the Airbnb service fee is approx 17% (incl.VAT) en cleanig fee is indeed 50,-

So to make it approx 600,- in total should be:  462,- + 50,- + 17% 

You can also set the guest a special offer (must include the cleaning fee) or correct a normal booking afterwards by the "change" option and amend the price in the change form..

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Dave1149 

You can use the price calculator (in the calender) to see detailed calculations.

I see on your lisitng the Airbnb service fee is approx 17% (incl.VAT) en cleanig fee is indeed 50,-

So to make it approx 600,- in total should be:  462,- + 50,- + 17% 

You can also set the guest a special offer (must include the cleaning fee) or correct a normal booking afterwards by the "change" option and amend the price in the change form..

Dave1149
Level 2
Dartford, United Kingdom

Thanks Emiel. I actually worked out that it was roughly 17% So i calculated that i should charge approx £513 and went to the special offer section and he was charged £599.96! Result! Thank you for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated