Price on calendar is not what is advertised on listing - it is lower!

Price on calendar is not what is advertised on listing - it is lower!

HI All, 

I'm not sure why this is happening. When you first see my listing, it says $404/night (correct price), but when you click on my listing, it show $93/night AND books at that rate. I checked my calendar and all of my dates read $404.

Does anybody know why this is happening? I am not using smart pricing so I am in complete control of my prices. Thanks in advance for your help! 🙂

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sage-Property-Management0 when this happened to us it turned out that there was a price for a weeks stay set at £50. Took a long time to figure it out and still don't know how it got there.

Go into your listing, then pricing then edit weekly or monthly discount then custom price for a week or month and if lots of dates come up there is a weekly/monthly price been set.

Let me know if this is the problem.

Kendel3
Level 2
Nornalup, Australia

Hi,  I seem to be having the same problem with my new listing.  I took off Smart Pricing, placed a base rate of $200, took off the long term stay option.  All looks well in my calendar and in the listing but when you search it on the internet it shows a nightly price of $158.  Most frustrating.