Price per person or per room and charge for breakfast and evening meals

Price per person or per room and charge for breakfast and evening meals

I want to charge £95 for a double or twin room (ie for two people) and £65 for a single room (e one person).

Is there somewhere I can explain this??

Also do people charge extra for cooked breakfast?

Should I list the cost of the evening meal?

Any help gratefully received.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Hi @Rebecca-And-Robert0 

So to do the above you list the room for £65 and then add a fee of £30 for every guest over 1.

This assumes you only have 1 room to rent. If you have 2 rooms you need to list each separately for £65 and £95.

Hope this helps

@Rebecca-And-Robert0  I agree with @Mike-And-Jane0 's advice. In addition to that, if you want to charge for breakfast or dinner service inside of Airbnb you can open the booking and click "Send or request money," this will lead you to a form where you can request payment for breakfast or any add-on services. Unfortunately Airbnb does not have a way of building these charges into a booking, and the "send money" tool frequently malfunctions  - especially on the mobile app. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can charge extra for evening meal and breakfast as long as you make it clear in your listing that it is available as an optional extra i.e. £8 cooked breakfast £15 dinner. @Rebecca-And-Robert0 

If a guest wants this you can send a request through the Resolution Centre for the costs.