Price variation for different days of the week or number of days reserved

Michelle2565
Level 1
Huntington, TX

Price variation for different days of the week or number of days reserved

I would like to have variable pricing for my listing.  EX. I would like a price for Friday and Saturday nights, a price for 3 night bookings, a price for 4 night booking. If the 3 and 4 nights (or more) include the weekend, then the pricing would reflect the lower of the prices.

I would also like to be able to charge for additional adults or 6 adults or over 10 people. Is there a way to differentiate between children and adults when charging the fee for additional guests?

I would like to charge a separate linen fee to cover linens, and I want guests to be able to see the fee, not included in cleaning.

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Michelle2565 

You can:

- Set  a different price for weekend days (fr-sa)

- Set discounts for 3 or 4 nights stays

- Set a fee for additional guests.

You can NOT:

Use an "if-then" construction to calculate prices

Set a different additional guest fee for children or adults

And last but not least:

Setting a linen fee is possible, but per reservation, and it will be added to the cleaning fee

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Michelle2565  Unless you are in an area where it is traditional for guests to bring their own linens, having a separate linen fee is a really bad idea. Bedding and towels are considered to be essential items provided in short term rentals, incuded in the nightly fee. Most guests would pass on a listing that charged extra for linens.

Clare141
Level 2
Benenden, United Kingdom

Hi I know you can set a different price for weekends to weekdays but I’ve found you have to go through the whole calendar putting in the prices. Is there a setting I’m missing that has a simple to change weekend but holding the weekday pricing the same?  Or doing a price change for different days in one click as so far I haven’t found it! Thanks