Pricing during peak times

Debra44
Level 1
Margaret River, Australia

Pricing during peak times

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the pricing for specific periods? I currently have my listing for 3 months in advance and want to change my November/December rate without changing the September/October rate. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help.

4 Replies 4
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Debra44 just do this manually in the calendar. Select the start and end dates, set the price and save.

Asia4
Level 1
Croatia

Hi Debra!
If I got it right, you can simply go in the calendar of your listing - click on the staring date from which you want to change the pricing - hold the mouse on that date and move it on the right or down (on the next dates) to the last date you want to have this same price / or you can change the first and last date of the period on the right of the calendar - afterwards, you click on the "change price" (or similar) on the right of the calendar.
I believe that's it and hope it was helpful for you! 🙂
Best wishes
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hello @Debra44.  Your gorgeous home makes me want to go to Australia!  As you are obviously new to the Air BNB website since your question is a very basic on, I would hope you take some time to read the many, many articles about hosting on the Air BNB website.  I have seen that many new hosts are making very costly errors regarding communication, refunds, cancellation etc.  Another idea is to follow some of the discussion threads on this host forum to get another perspective about hosting.  I do have one question, could someone who does not have a confirmed booking with you locate your lovely home using the name of your listing?  If so, please change the name to something descriptive but not identifying.  Good luck and welcome to Air BNB.

Controversial suggestion- but I absolutely LOVE Smart Pricing and it works extremely well for me.  

Turn on Smart Pricing and Airbnb should make seasonal pricing changes for you automatically.