Pricing

Answered!
Lynne-And-Simon0
Level 1
Normandy, France

Pricing

Hello

I have a big property and I have 2 questions.

I would like to price based on occupancy so, if a family of 4 wish to book the property for 1 week, the price I would charge them would be lower than the price for a party of 8 - 10 people.  Can I do this?

Also, I want to change the rates based on the time of year.  Is there a faster way to do this other than going into the calendar and amending on a month by month basis?

Any advice gratefully received.

Many thanks

Lynne

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lynne-And-Simon0 You can price for 4 and then set a price per guest in excess of 4. Just be aware that 4 people can still use all the bedrooms etc. If you want to lock some rooms then you need two listings and link their calendars to stop double bookings.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lynne-And-Simon0 You can price for 4 and then set a price per guest in excess of 4. Just be aware that 4 people can still use all the bedrooms etc. If you want to lock some rooms then you need two listings and link their calendars to stop double bookings.

Hi Mike and Jane, thank you so much for your reply.  That's a brilliant idea to have two listings particularly as the price per guest in excess of 4 can't be altered depending on seasonal pricing.  Could I trouble you to explain how to link the calendars?  Thanks so much for being so helpful and so quick to reply!  Really appreciate it.  Have a lovely evening.  Best regards.  Lynne & Simon

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lynne-And-Simon0 in your listing go to pricing and availability. Then scroll down until you get to linked Airbnb calendars. I guess this option may not appear until you have more than one listing. Also be aware that manually blocking one listing will not block the other listing.

Nancy1632
Level 2
Ontonagon, MI

Q1 - Set a base price for a family of 4 and then charge an additional fee per person after 4 (that's what I do).

Q2 - I also have this question.