Pricing

Shalonie0
Level 1
Plattsburgh, NY

Pricing

Hi there, I am a new host and some how the booking price was changed from $79.99+tax = $88.79 to $17.00 a night, I have had 2 (1 night) reservations before I caught it, probably a mistake in my part, however because the individuals want to cancel their reservation I am being penalized a fee of $100.00 each, how do I rectify this issue without the hearty fees?! Please help! # to call? 

New Host, 

Shalonie

1 Reply 1
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Shalonie0  Your listing is setup completely wrong. Go to your hosting dashboard and click on Listing. Scroll down to the end and click on Edit where it says Listing Status. Click on Listed and change it to Snooze and make sure to save it. Do this ASAP. 

You are renting all 8 rooms for the one nightly fee. You have 8 rooms and need to have 1 listing for each one. Make sure you turn off Smart Pricing also this is the price difference issue. 

Call AirBnB and grovel and state you're brand new and setup your listing wrong and are trying to fix it now. Ask if they can cancel the reservations penalty free. They may or may not do so, bujt it's worth a try. If have more questions just ask, most on this forum will help you with your setup. 

AirBnB number:

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)