Printing Individual Reservations

Susan489
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Printing Individual Reservations

Until recently it was easy to print off the individual reservations I just clicked on details and there was a print button that allowed me to print the reservation off. When I tried this today it would not print the individual reservation but only the list of reservations has anyone else encountered this and have they found a workaround.

I am using Firefox to access the AirBnb site on a Macbook Air.

13 Replies 13
Martin27
Level 10
Berlin, Germany

Hi @Susan489,

same problem here using Firefox. Google Chrome is bringing a kind of broken version of the report. MS Edge is not working at all with airbnb on my computer. 

Question to all: Which browser is working properly and is able to display and print this report? 

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Susan489 @Martin27 

Probably another A/B testing... I can still see the print button on my desktop / firefox

111333.png

Martin27
Level 10
Berlin, Germany

Hi @Branka-and-Silvia0 

what happens if you push that "print" button?

At my and @Susan489 computer it is not printing what we see. 

Best, Martin

@Martin27  seems OK .... but as I said, Airbnb doesn't make changes on the same day for the entire world. They try different versions in different areas at different times. Maybe tomorrow my screen will be the same as yours... or vice versa... That's the "beauty" of using this platform 😛

12355.png

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Susan489 Just curious, why are you printing reservations? 

Susan489
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Kia272 

I prefer to print a paper copy which I keep in a separate file, I am an old fashioned technophobe!

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

I can print via pdf file and save to my laptop.

However😖   when I expand the booking  date details  they don't print/save even though  I  can see it on the screen.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Susan489 @Martin27, the team is aware of issues with the print feature, and are working to have this resolved asap!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Dear @Quincy,

thanks for your message. Same was told in German forum by Anna (Airbnb channel manager) and I hope it will be fixed soon.

Best, Martin

Katy347
Level 2
Morristown, VT

Having the same problem, popped on to Airbnb to print off indivdual sheets and only getting a strip of what I want. IS this a new format and is there a way to go back to the old way?

Susan489
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Katy347 

It seems Airbnb are aware of the printing issue and are trying to resolve it. Fingers crossed they get it sorted.  I have found a long winded way to print out the itinerary information by cutting and pasting the contents into “Notes” on my Mac and printing from Notes. 

Susan489
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

It appears that Airbnb have solved the glitz and it is again possible to print off individual reservations.

But the reservation doesnt show the address - which would be useful for registering guests with imigration(thailand)