Printing?

Sharlene0
Level 2
Jurien Bay, AU

Printing?

Disappointed no support via phone, as I was able to print via my tablet and now I cannot print them out. Why has airbnb not updated this I sent an enquiry in September but no one has got back to me or fixed the issue. I have never understood why things get updated then something else doesnt work why  fix something that works.....

*[Title Updated]

4 Replies 4
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sharlene0,

Great to meet you. I hope you don't mind, I have moved your question out of the Newsletter board and made it into a new topic here in the Community Help section. 

I wonder would you mind expanding a little on what you are trying to print out? We might be able to help. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Sharlene0 you are being facetious, right? The fact that your tablet cannot connect with your printer has nothing to do with AirBnB. It would have been nice for AirBnB to reply that your question was beyond the scope of their help. But from reading here I think that AirBnB tech support is kind of rough around the edges--heck allegedly sometimes they don't respond to hosts that get their houses vandalized.

Here is article that you may find helpful  (found via Goole "printing from a tablet")

http://www.tabletpcreview.com/howto/how-to-print-from-an-ipad-or-android-tablet/

Rosie10
Level 2
Craster, United Kingdom

Suddenly find I can't print an itenary from my iPad or phone. The function seems to have disappeared 

Kissen-M-0
Level 2
Knebel, Denmark

When my guests send a picture of the renting contract, I am not able to print the picture. How do I do that?