Problem Payment

Hoertz0
Level 1
Strasbourg, France

Problem Payment

Hello, 

I have a problem. 

I am in a french bank called Crédit Mutuel and when I give my card number in order to collect the money that Air Bnb want to send me, it do not recognize the name of the bank. 

Had someone a similar problem? 

Thank you for answerring 

7 Replies 7
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

The only solution I have heard about is setting up a personal PayPal then you send the money to your bank thur PayPal at no cost to you. There are some banks you just can not setup on AirBnB.

Thank you Letitia. I think I will do that 

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Hoertz

Try Payoneer if it is available in your country.It's even better than Paypal.

The payoneer is problem. When I added my bank account with sucess I got information about pending approval. What does it mean. What kind of approval they do? And it least two days. I hope something will be changed soon. Payoneer in not better than PayPal!

I have huge problems with payment (payout) when I work with AirBNB. All payment option are useless and my money stay somewhere. All of that looks to me as fraud. Please let me know how can I check out and delete my profile on AirBNB?

All of that is fraud! On AirBNB I cannot delete payment method. On Payoneer there is minimum amount which can be withdrawal. This mean that I cannot white draw 35 Euro? It seems to me that everything is designed to double-cross hosts.

Also I can not set up PayPal as payment method!