Problem money transaction

Socheata0
Level 1
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Problem money transaction

Hello,

I am a new host and I had 2 reservations in November. The first payout was ok but the seconde one had some problems in the transaction. My bank states only X$ instead of XX$ and when I asked the question, they said it's because the original bank took the option "share fees" (or something like that). Anyone could advice to whom from Airbnb I should write to to clarify this?

Thanks a lot,

Socheata

2 Replies 2
Queenie0
Level 10
United States

When Airbnb releases funds to your payout choice, they are no longer involved in the transaction.

You need to contact the bank/s involved. It sounds like your initial transaction was processed with at a lower transaction fee than the second transaction. You may have gotten a 'freebie' on the first one and now the bank is charging you the normal fees - especially if there was an international transaction.

Queenie0
Level 10
United States

When Airbnb releases funds to your payout choice, they are no longer involved in the transaction.

You need to contact the bank/s involved. It sounds like your initial transaction was processed with at a lower transaction fee than the second transaction. You may have gotten a 'freebie' on the first one and now the bank is charging you the normal fees - especially if there was an international transaction.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/321/i-m-a-host--can-airbnb-send-my-payouts-by-international-wire...