Problem with exporting my AirBnB Reservation Calendar to Google Calendar

Alan7
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

Problem with exporting my AirBnB Reservation Calendar to Google Calendar

Hi - I am having a problem syncing my AirBnB reservation calendar with my Google Calendar. 

I think the problem is occurring from the AirBnB calendar export provided under Availabilioty Settings. Mine link looks something like this:

undefined/calendar/ical/5093123.ics?s=46cf1909798c46dddcaaa11a2bc3d46e

That isn't an URL, and it isn't an iCal formatted link.

Is there some reason why my link looks like this instead of an URL?

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Alan7, did you go to Calendar and More -> Availability Settings (at the top near the right)-> Export Calendar? In mine, it gives me a very reasonable looking link. See what happens for you. 

You didn't hit "Import" instead? Anyway, mine looks like this:

https://www.airbnb.ca/calendar/ical/XXXXX.ics?s=ffa05c1d6b3598b63f254e8bbed5f

I've replaced my listing number in the URL with XXXXX, but that's it. Are you working from a laptop/desktop or a smartphone?

Hi, @Lawrene0! Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Yes, I am going to the AirBnB calendar for my listing in my desktop PC's web browser, and then selecting the Availability Settings in the upper right. Under that, I selected "Export Calender" under the Sync Calendars drop-down.

That's where my useless "URL" from above appears.

Thanks,

Alan

So strange, @Alan7. All I can think is maybe yesterday's cyberattack (or whatever that was) messed things up? Maybe give it a day or so, and if it doesn't work contact Airbnb. Do a search in this forum for the ways to do that. Twitter seems to be the most recommended.