Problem with guest

Problem with guest

We work hosting on every platforms available in the world and I do not see any reason for the host to be afraid to receive false bad review. Always call the police on your guests and then sure inform the AIRBNB when you will have a chance. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable when providing service. Do not be afraid to protect what is yours. You will be surprised by the help they will provide to you within minutes , since in some cases it is very difficult to provide the proof to AIRBNB over the  phone or via email and wait when you have to act fast.  Police will come right away and protect you from guests. Police will kick them out and ask  if you wish press charges. Dishonest guests do not play with cops with guns, as they play AIRBNB over the phone. In some cases AIRBNB may take guest side, but the is no way they will argue with US government (police).  There is no way to stop thieves , as AIRBNB promote their existence,  as you not in control of payments , since AIRBNB plays the middle  man. In most cases AIRBNB make decisions based on false guests statements. Trust me , police will come and make your guest to pay for everything and they will put them in jail if they do not have enough money. Make your bad guest do the false claim from jail. For example , Expedia process payments for you and no way for you to loose payout for any reason. Sure You can receive bad-false review from that guest, but you definitely shouldn't pay for the good review.  Every 5 stars hotel have hundreds of bad reviews.

The only reason why you had bad experience is because you try to keep it quiet. You feed the thieves and make them stronger. You are creating the law against yourself.

Remember , AIRBNB need hosts first. Without hosts will be no guests and no money for AIRBNB, as they advertise hosts not guests.

Every platform needs HOSTS. Every platform constantly asking hosts what else can they do to make the hosts happier($).

We like AIRBNB , but I really see they loosing the best hosts . I do not think they care about a few hosts  screaming for help when others keep it quiet and take losses.  The bad hosts and thieves will be with AIRBNB anyway , since they need more reservations and need volume as a new company. I know it is not easy for them.

Airbnb need you scream very loud to hear you and help you.

I will be happy if it will help you some day.

0 Replies 0