Problems with the listing

Anja66
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

Problems with the listing

Hi!

I just made my profile ready and listed it, since I will be renting my apartment.

It appears as "listed", yet I am not able to see it in the search.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Anja

11 Replies 11
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anja66,

I searched for accommodation in Belgrade for the 9th to the 10th of July and your listing shows up. I had instant book turned off when I searched. See the screenshot below.

You don't have instand book on your listing. When you searched, did you have instant book turned on for the search?

If yes, then you'll see only instant book listings and yours won't show up.

You could try searching with instant book turned off. To turn off instant book for searches click on the "Instant book" above the photographs.

Steve.

Screenshot.png

Goya1
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

I am "listed",but I dont see myself on site for 2 mounths...?

Hello @Goya1,

Your listing is visible. I searched, with instant book turned off, for accommodation for the 9th to the 10th of July.

Sometimes Airbnb sets searches to have instant book turned on. If your search had it turned on then your listing would not show up as your listing is not an instant book one.

Steve.

Screenshot.png

Thanks,Steve...my instant book is on,but I ll check it out

My instant book is definitly ON

Hello @Goya1,

Then you should contact Airbnb customer service.

In the screenshot I showed in my post above there is no lightning bolt beside the price in the photo of your listing.

The lightning bolt should appear, like in the listing to the left of yours, when the host has instant book turned on.

Steve.

Olga156
Level 1
Rīga, Latvia

Hi!

yet I am not able to see my apartment  it in the search during the last 2 months

Any tips? or contact whom can I contact 

Thanks, 

Olga

Ofelia10
Level 1
Miami, FL

I have the same problem lam a hoster since 2016 and now l have a problem with one of my house it doesnt appear able in my listing and it appears as listed.

Can you help me???

Thank you

Ofelia10
Level 1
Miami, FL

I have the same problem lam a hoster since 2016 and now l have a problem with one of my house it doesnt appear able in my listing and it appears as listed.

Can you help me???

Thank you

Branka11
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Hello, I try added new house on my listing and on the first step I have a problem. 

My adress is [Personal information hidden], Croatia and only time system me replay that adrress is false.

It's small street and I chenged for one bigger neiber Ul. [Personal information hidden], but airbnb sent me the same replay. 

do you help me? Thanks, Branka [Personal information hidden]

zdravo

imao Sam pitanje Costa u vezi smestaja. odgovorio Sam mu Ali me airbmb pritiska da pristanem ili odbijem rezervaciju?

Sta da radim kada nema rezervacijew, kome da se obratim!