Promotion Feature Bug?

Kate1874
Level 2
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom

Promotion Feature Bug?

I am trying to use the Promotion feature where you can set a nightly price discount for certain dates, discount ranging from 10% to 50%. The minimum benefit being a strikethrough of your old listing price with the new discounted one on your listing page. 

The problem that I'm having is that I would like to set it to 10%. My nightly price is £98, thus making it £88. There appears to be a bug however and whatever I do I end up with a 28% discount on my listing. When clicking the 'Some prices have changed' the correct amount is display, i.e. £88. When then clicking on show prices no matter what discount I set £71 appears. 

So...

I set my discount to 10% then the nightly price is set to £71 (should be £88) 

I set my discount to 50% then the nightly price is set to £71 (should be £49) 

Is anyone else having this problem??? Air BNB support have been useless so far.  @Airbnb 

Kate

2 Replies 2
Kate1874
Level 2

All credit to Air Bnb, I explained my issue on chat and after a little communication issue, I asked them to do set the promotion for me and they did. So my promotion is now set correctly. Thanks @Airbnb 

Kate1874
Level 2

I spoke to soon, doesn't seem to appear on the search page which it should do as I set it at 10%. It only appears on the price when someone is on my listing. Why is airbnb so difficult?