Property Management in Seoul, South Korea

Daniel2161
Level 1
San Mateo, CA

Property Management in Seoul, South Korea

I am looking for property management companies, or reputable co-hosts in Seoul, South Korea to manage my property.

Does anyone have suggestions or resources to find such company / people?

6 Replies 6

@Daniel2161

Seoul is a pretty big city..... I personally don't know of any management companies specializing in abb but in case of a co-host that is already a host, why not send feelers out to fellow hosts in the same area as your listing? 

Not sure if it's something you'd consider doing 🙂 I mean in a way they are also competiton. Lol~ And in case you were wondering.... Henry and I are not interested in being co-hosts 🙂 our single listing is more than enough work for us right now. 

Honestly....... I am in awe of some of the hosts here on the CC who have full time jobs AND manage multiple listings~

Good luck finding a cohost!

Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you think it would be safe to give another host access to your home?

That is the main concern I have with finding a co-host versus a professional management company. 

Tom702
Level 1
Singapore

Hi @ Daniel -  I may have a solutions for you here in Seoul.

What kind of services do you require from a property management company?

I am looking for someone who can manage the whole process including booking guests, cleaning, etc. 

Hello

did you find the solution?

Hello Daniel.  I am launching an ABNB management service in Seoul.  Due to the mandatory covid quarantine requirement,  there are many hurdles.  Also the laws regarding short term hosting seem to in a flux.  Despite all that, we want to be ready when travel resumes, so we are doing all the legal/ bureaucratic work right now.  If you have a property in Seoul, perhaps we should talk.