Property Managers in Camden NC

Property Managers in Camden NC

Any one know of good ones there that can my host my property on Airbnb?

3 Replies 3

Hello 👋 @Gopal15 TSG airbnb property management can assist with you property. Lets connect

Thanks,

Christian

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Parichat0
Level 2
Pattaya City, Thailand

You can also try the marketplace www.cohostmarket.com to help you connect with local and online property manager or Airbnb co-host.

Diana1563
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Airb&b Property managing agencies are very expensive and keep a large chunk of your money.  They charge fees for every little thing.  The one thing that upsets me with most is the cleaning fees they charge.  They can charge up to $125 cleaning fee and pay the person who actually cleans the home only $65 per cleaning and they keep the remaining money.  They will nickel and dime you consistently.  I not only manage my own but because of the way I manage it other homeowners have fired their managing agencies and have allowed me to manage their properties.  I charge only $150 per month to manage the properties with the condition that I clean the homes in order to make that extra money.  I charge a cleaning fee of only $85 and allow the home owner to keep the rest.  Look for someone like me, a retiree,  someone who owns and manages their own Airb&b and you will be surprised how quickly they will jump on your offer.  It has been very profitable for me.  For anyone host reading this consider managing not only your own but a friends, neighbor. or anyone in your immediate community who has an Airb&B.  $150 managing fee is a drop in the bucket for a homeowner, its less than a one night stay in many cases.  With the added cleaning fee of $85 to $95 a month {that the guest pay and not the homeowner} I average over $1200 to $1500 managing 3 other Airb&bs.   Again, try to stay away from managing properties and find another Airb&b host in your community who will know how to manage Airb&bs and knows the importance of cleaning when it comes to hosting and reviews.  Put it out there.  You will get plenty of offers.  I love what I do.  Easy money.