Puedo cancelar la reserva automática de alguien que considero no debería arrendarle?

Arlette99
Level 2
Bogota, Colombia

Puedo cancelar la reserva automática de alguien que considero no debería arrendarle?

Puedo cancelar la reserva automática de alguien que considero no debería arrendarle por que no cumple con los criterios o considero puede no cumplir las reglas de la casa o ocasionar problemas. Tendría alguna penalidad o negativo.

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Google translates:

Can you cancel the automatic reserve of alguien that I consider no debería to surrender?

I have no idea what the question is, or translation is wrong or ???

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Emiel1, I get, "Can I cancel the automatic reservation of someone that I think I should not lease to because they do not meet the criteria or I believe they may not follow the house rules or cause problems. Would I get some penalty or something negative?

@Arlette99 , yes, you can cancel the reservation if you are uncomfortable with the guest. The instructions for this are here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/2022/how-do-penaltyfree-cancellations-work-for-instant-book-reser...

If that doesn't automatically switch from airbnb.ca to your own Help centre (airbnb.co?), just search for how to cancel penalty free with instant book.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lawrene0 

The Dutch mr (ms ?) Google was obviously not in good shape today....